Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Headshots



 I recently did some head shots of my nephew because his school ones didn't come out really great. I don't really know how that could happen, because he is just about the most photogenic kid in the world. Sometimes, he is a bit camera-squemish, but overall....he's just glad to be there.

 And I was there, at his house, for these shots. He was actually just out playing in his sandbox when I walked out there with my camera, and asked him if he'd smile for me. He gladly obliged, and as you can see, the photos came out great. I love that true kids smile that he sports. There is almost nothing more genuine than seeing a kid, in his element, and happy to be there. 

I have enjoyed watching this guy grow up over the past few years. I'm his barber and his photographer. Hopefully, I'll be his mentor at some point as well.



No comments: