Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Growing Like a Baby

You've heard of sleeping like a baby? Well, it would be better said to be growing like a baby. They are constantly changing. My son is now 17 weeks old (that's a little over 4 months, for the non-initiated) and just had his 4 month doctor checkup.
 A few weeks ago

Everything went well at the doctor. She checked his joints....fingers....toes....etc and said that he was perfectly healthy. That is just music to my ears. He is now in the 90th Percentile in his weight and the 75th Percentile in his height. Seems to be getting a pretty good amount of food these days, don't you think? He even took his shots well. He had to get 3 shots, and with the aide of some Tylenol before getting them, he was still happy when I arrived home at about 5:30. That's what I like to see....a happy baby!

Yesterday

I still wonder things like: Will he be taller than me? Will he be right-handed or left-handed? Will his hair turn darker as he grows older?

I guess we will just have to wait and find out.

No comments: