Saturday, September 27, 2008

You Decide: 2008



The time has come, folks. That's right, it is time for you to decide. Not on something so trivial as the presidential election, but on more important stuff....like which knob to use for our new china cabinet. ha ha

The choices are listed here and let me just say, I think we have already made up our minds, but I would like to know what you think. Please leave a comment and vote for which one you want. Remember, the cabinet is all white, so keep that in mind as you vote.

3 comments:

Rebecca Ulrich said...

I like the dark one... it looks more like the rest of the room than the silver one.

I love you!

Anonymous said...

I like the pewter, but is there a larger one?

Reordberend said...

I prefer the lighter color. Can't picture how it would look against the white, exactly...but your wife says dark. I think we both know what that means.