Friday, June 1, 2012

Meant For Me

How do you know someone is meant for you? How do you know that you are supposed to be with that person, above all other people?

I will tell you some of the reasons for me. For me, it is when I do things that I would not normally. I listen to music that I would not normally...I watch movies I would not normally...I even go to great effort to create surprises for her. The music, this became most evident recently when I started listening to, and really liking, Florence + the Machine. This is not the type of music that I would normally like, but my wife liked it and I gave it a shot. I must say, I have been enjoying it. I love that she gets me out of my comfort zone. Not much else does that...not much can make me branch out. I know I am supposed to be with her because of these things I will try, just because she asks me to or likes those things herself.

Photo

Bruce A. Ulrich
1,000 Words Photography
http://bruceaulrich.zenfolio.com
Sent from my iPad

No comments: