Sunday, March 20, 2011

Parents That Actually Show It

I love to see parents that love their kids...and actually show it. About halfway up the plane in front of me is a sweet little family of four. One of the little girls, probably about six years of age, got up and started walking to the back of the plane, destined for the bathroom. Well, I watched the parents ahead of me. The mom was turned around, watching her the whole walk. Then, almost as if they were so in sync, the mom sat back normally in her seat as the dad turned around to watch his little girl. He continued this the whole time the little girl was absent. Then, as she approached her seat, her dad's arm stretched put from the opposite side of the aisle, and pulled her into an embrace followed by a smile and a kiss on her head. Made me smile.

Photo

Sent from my iPad

No comments: