Thursday, February 26, 2009

Good End

What a long day. That is pretty much all I have to say. Just kidding.

It was such a long day. I don't really know why. It would just not pass for anything.

I could not wait to get home to spend some time with Rebecca.

Later on tonight, Glen came over and we just sat outside and talked about stuff. We talked about his new girlfriend. We talked about buying a house. All kinds of things were brought up. I was just really reminded how much I enjoy talking to him. We always seem to bring out the best in each other. He was telling me about how he is really serving in so many areas at Pinelake, and how it has impacted his life. I was telling him about my own experience with trying to get plugged in.

Just last night, I attended a meeting to possible spawn some volunteer work in photography around the church. Pinelake is very top notch when it comes to graphic design and video work. I hope I am able to contribute something meaningful.

We shall see.

No comments: