Friday, July 20, 2012

Next Top Credit Union Executive

I was recently nominated to participate in a competition called the Next Top Credit Union Executive. It is put on by CUES (Credit Union Executive Society) each year. This year, I was 1 of 113 nominations and had to prepare a YouTube video (see below) describing a project that I am working on at my credit union or an idea I would pitch to help change my credit union or the industry as a whole. 

After getting the video application sent in, I ended up being 1 of 31 applicants (I would say in the nation, but there are people from Canada and even Australia!). Now, each of us is trying to gather as many votes as possible to move on to the next stage. The top 15 with the most votes collected will then be required to write a 500-700 word blog post telling of the progress of their particular project, as well as another video. 

Then, judges will help select the top 5 to be finalists that will then travel to Florida in November to present at the CUES' conference. 

This is an honor for me to compete head-to-head with some of the brightest minds in the credit union industry and I would appreciate your vote. 

Don't worry, I will be mentioning this some, but not all of the time. I won't bug you to death about it...it is not a "daily vote" kind of thing. Each legitimate email address can vote once. That's it. 

So please, spread the word...send this to your friends that owe you a favor...oh, and watch my short video. I'd love to know your thoughts!

Thanks!

Vote Here!

 

 

No comments: