Sunday, January 29, 2012

A New Look

I'm going for a new look. Afterall, I've had the same look for many years now...as far as eyeglasses go.

I'm not sure if you have heard about a company called Warby Parker yet. They are an innovative company that is really shaking up the way people buy eyeware. You can do virtual try-ons by taking a webcam photo of yourself and then virtually fitting some of their frames on your own face. That was pretty effective, but I wanted to take it a step further. Their second method is the Home Try-on. In this, they send you five of your top picks....actually to your house. They ship them to you to try on and decide...for five days. That way, you can get your friends and family to help you decide. Oh, and for every pair you buy, they donate a pair of glasses to someone in need across the world. I think that's a pretty neat concept. They are very involved in social media and allow customers to post photos of just about anyone wearing Warby Parker Eyeware.

Here's where you come in. I want to know what you think. I think I've narrowed it down to two or three of the five, but I'm curious what you think.

Vote for the styles you think look best on me. (Again, these are very different than the ones I currently wear.)

 

The Wiloughby in Striped Chestnut

2012
2012
2012
2012

------------------------------------------

The Sibley in Amber

2012
2012
2012

--------------------------------------

The Digby in Whiskey Tortise Matte

2012
2012
2012
2012

---------------------------------------

The Fitz in Whiskey Tortise

2012
2012
2012
2012

------------------------------------------

...and some just for the fun of it. Alan wanted to get in on the action.

2012
2012
2012
2012
2012

No comments: