Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thank You & You & You

So many times, we think of saying, "I'm thankful for this and that," during this Thanksgivng Day holiday. How many times, throughout the year, do we miss the opportunity to be thankful though?

I have really tried recently to voice my thanks more and more. I think it can be in the form of thanking people in your family or in your lives for something they've done. The can happen in January, June or any time of the year...just tell them how you appreciate them.

This constant attitude of thanks puts a lot in perspective for me. I am unbelievably blessed to have a loving & beautiful family. I want to say during this Thanksgiving season that I'm very thankful to have them in my life. However, I want to say it all of the time.

Will you start doing the same?

 

2010
Bruce A. Ulrich
1,000 Words Photography
http://bruceaulrich.zenfolio.com

No comments: