Thursday, July 21, 2011

Creativity of a Different Kind

Some might think that to be truly creative, you have to be able to write a song or paint a beautiful painting. I often think this way myself. That's just not true though. Just yesterday, I was playing with Alan and trying to get him interested in some bristle blocks. You might not think there are many things you can make from these, but I set out to prove that sentiment wrong. After a little time, my blob of nothing began to take shape into a little robot. (Kind of reminds me of that movie Short Circuit). It was fun to remember the creativity that it took to make up your own shapes and toys, with what you were given. I used to do the same with Legos years ago, and this made those good memories come flooding back. What have you been creative with lately?

Photo

Bruce A. Ulrich
1,000 Words Photography
http://bruceaulrich.zenfolio.com
Sent from my iPad

No comments: