Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Admiration

Do you admire someone so much that even just being near them seems like a treat to you? How about if they ever gave you anything...would you treasure it, just because of the kind of person they are?

My son admires me dearly. I definitely don't take this for granted, because I really want him to continue admiring me throughout his life. I want to be the kind of person and dad that he CAN admire, as well as one that he WANTS to admire. What does this entail? It might be as simple as him always knowing how much I love him, just by my spoken word. It might be as simple as a meaningful tough or hug. Maybe even teaching him things that he will remember for the rest of his life? I plan on doing all of that...and more. Are you somebody that people admire? What can you do to become that person?

Photo

Bruce A. Ulrich
1,000 Words Photography
http://bruceaulrich.zenfolio.com
Sent from my iPad

No comments: