Sunday, March 20, 2011

What Rest?

There is just something to be said about getting proper rest. I know, I know...that's pretty much all you hear from your parents growing up, but it's true. The past few nights, I've been up way too late to actually get up and feel rested the next day. Recently, being a new dad has turned me into a much lighter sleeper than I used to be. I like that. I used to be able to sleep through anything. Well, this week...all of that came back. Being deprived of sleep caused me to oversleep one morning and fall asleep on the couch in the room, rather than the bed the next day. This was disappointing mostly, because those beds were fabulous. All of these thoughts are streaming through my head as I sit here, falling asleep sitting up during this plane ride home. What a week...cannot wait to see my people.

Photo

Sent from my iPad

No comments: