Thursday, March 10, 2011

Goings & Comings

This morning started out weird with Rebecca leaving the house when we normally get out of bed. I was still asleep, as I would be taking Alan on my way to work. We end up rushing out the door and get caught in a ton of traffic. There was a wreck within a half mile of my house. I swear, there is a wreck somewhere on my way to work just about every day! I'm nearing a clearing and what do I see? A train. Yep...a train. They actually sent through a train during rush hour in the morning commute. Here's looking at you, Kansas City Southern!

The day was long and hectic for a number of reasons that I wont go into. Then, on the way home...which was later than usual because I got held up at work by the day that would not end...another train! Why me? That's right...Kansas City Southern sent another train through at the afternoon rush hour. I don't know who these people think they are?

At least tomorrow's Friday.

Photo

Sent from my iPad

No comments: